Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Our Valentine's Day

Thank God for this special day that he has given us. Did'nt really expect to do anything today( since its weekday) and i thought my honey had an appointment to get his wisdom tooth pulled... But I didn't know that he had a plan of surprising me..Goodness! Right after work -- I was actually on the phone with him..I was walking to my truck and when I opened the door -- there! dozen of roses everywhere waiting for me... And there was no card/note .....I didn't know the whole time my honey was watching me...lolz.. Then he came knocking on my window and gave me the card... So silly! but very sweet...lolz.. then he asked me what i wanted to do..Really, I just wanted to relax.. so we went to the salon togehter and got some touch up ( my hair..color is fading away...lolz) ..... Then bought some stuff and we also surprized Des with her new bag ( that she's been wanting to buy for herself...)....so, what we did was ...we hang it on our door with a love letter from his dad...lolz.. sooo cute...... Man! she was screaming so loud... lolzz then just had a dinner....Anyyways, hope u all had wonderful time with your loved onez. =)


No comments:

I thank God for our 2 beautiful girls =) Destiny & Kalea

I thank God for our 2 beautiful girls =) Destiny & Kalea

Come and Join today. Share your beautiful EVERYDAY LIFE story with us.If God has done anything for you in your life. Please share it with us and we'd love to hear what God has been doing in your life. Thanks for visiting and we can't wait to hear your sharing.

It"s not easy....

Our walk with the Lord is not always easy. Many times we run into troubles, get distracted in this world because we forget to stay focused on our Lord who leads the way. Brothers and sisters, continue to pray. Stay close to HIM and He will protect you from all evil.

These are the some of the books that help me stay focused on Lord Jesus Christ

  • Bible NIV
  • The Power of a praying woman
  • Purpose Driven of life
  • For these tough times
  • Battlefield of the mind

Philippians 2:14

Do everything without complaining or arguing