Monday, November 12, 2007

Just an update over the weekend!

Morning everyone! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend

Let me just blog before I get busy bee here at work..lolzz

Friday

--- After work I went home and got ready...So exciting.. .. Before we went to our dinner date -- we went and visit the kids first at mommy.. Awww! we felt so bad leaving Des and Kai -- but since Kai doesn't really understand anything yet.. We had to explain to Destiny that we are going out for a date that Mommy and Daddy need some time alone *wink*..lolzzz...
- We ended up at Chilis... My appetite change for some reason... ..William ended up ordering his One Full Slab BBQ Back Ribs and I ordered my combination of Tilapia and Shrimp with some veggies....Yup! it is different to go out like that without the kids... Don't get me wrong....We love and enjoy are kids but sometimes -- You need that date alone with your partner...You know what I mean.. lolzz--- I can finally be silly and do my thang with him...ha ha ha... Sooo funny! I dont need to be all detail about it here..Right... But yah! It was fun...Since -- it was his treat... I ordered some dessert...Hmmmmm... Delicioso =).--- Left around 10:30PM.. Usually -- we should be on our way home around this time... I really didn't want to go home yet... Can't think of anything else --- ended up at this Karaoke Place ( by streamwood).. Saw some old friends... It was this guy Eric and Mayb that told us about this.. Pretty nice and decent place... My honey didn't sing but I did... ha ha ha.. -- Hmmm -- it was getting pretty late so we decided to finally go home and get the kids.... Knowing me --- I stayed up till 4am...just being goofy..I had toooo much caffeeine... Coffee and Coke combined.. Oh goodness! We had sooo much fun that we didn't want the nite to end.... Well, since we've been planning to have our date twice a month.. We plan to take turns again just like our wedding anni.. so, we'll see if we follow through. lolzz.

Saturday

-- My poor honey -- got sick....Uh Oh! Mommy, what did u do? lol.. Daddy Will is not feeling well... So he just stayed home.. He didn't go to the meeting at all.. So, I had to do it and meet up with my team and take care of some suff, filing paperworks and clean up some stuff from the construction..... Our team are sooo sweet.. They all text William after the training and said that "He must be really sick" coz hes never absent unless theres a family emergency or hes really sick....Soo cute......Anyhooo, after the office -- I went to my mom's house to get some food to bring it to my hubby......... I went to sleep and woke up around 4PM.. Got ready to go to one of my frenz babys party at Chuckee Cheese... It was fun! Always fun coz I get to see and chat with my frenz.. lolz..
After the party -- we went to get some movies.. It was Destiny's turn to pick...She got " Meet the Robinsons and How to eat Fried Worms"... Then we went to get some Mexican Food... Yuummy! Went home, watch the movie, ate and prepared the Praise and Worship Song for the next day.....


Sunday

--- We woke up late.. Yikkes! Sorry Lord! no excuse...Got to church almost 10AM.. Thanks to Brother Martin -- He got there almost 9AM and he was almost done setting up the instrument.. Sis Irish had an emergency and didn't get to go to church... She had to be with Pastor Renato.. He ran out of medicine and started feeling numbness in his finger.. Please include him in your prayer..

It was a great service today -God is always good.... My sister Marge's prayer brought tears to my eyes. Bro.Gerry's sermon today was so good.... I know that God was there the whole time. God speak to his heart once again. I thank God everyday for using ordinary people like him. May God continue to give him the strenght and wisdom to preach HIS word.

We stayed at church till 3PM.----William wanted to have his coffee-- so before we went home -- we went to Dunkin Donuts and just hang out there.. Kalea was eating her munckins, William was having his Large French Vanilla coffee, Des was having her white chocolate and muah having my sweet Dunkanccino.....But man! I thought coffee would help me stay up. I was still sleepy -- I think because the weather was soo gloomy and i just wanted to stay in bed... -- Finally home sweet home.... We watched the other movies -- went to sleep at 5PM -- woke up around 630PM.. Cooked some dinner--- and around 10PM..Kids finally went to sleep and I made my TGIF drink ( Aileen's famous drink)...lolzz.. Yummy!!! ---- do you still want me to go on-- lolzz..--- It was a good night sleep again....... bwhahahahahhaahah... Sure both my hunny and I had fun... Great weekend!!! Thank you Lord for giving us this opportunity to relax, enjoy and reminisce.....

can't upload the photos here... just check out the photo on my site..also, sooo sorry -- not that much pictures taken over the weekend.. I have to download it still.. http://picasaweb.google.com/SantosFamily2007/Nov9And10

K -- gotta get back to work.... Enjoy the rest of your week and Keep them beautiful SMILEZ going.. =)

God Bless!

No comments:

I thank God for our 2 beautiful girls =) Destiny & Kalea

I thank God for our 2 beautiful girls =) Destiny & Kalea

Come and Join today. Share your beautiful EVERYDAY LIFE story with us.If God has done anything for you in your life. Please share it with us and we'd love to hear what God has been doing in your life. Thanks for visiting and we can't wait to hear your sharing.

It"s not easy....

Our walk with the Lord is not always easy. Many times we run into troubles, get distracted in this world because we forget to stay focused on our Lord who leads the way. Brothers and sisters, continue to pray. Stay close to HIM and He will protect you from all evil.

These are the some of the books that help me stay focused on Lord Jesus Christ

  • Bible NIV
  • The Power of a praying woman
  • Purpose Driven of life
  • For these tough times
  • Battlefield of the mind

Philippians 2:14

Do everything without complaining or arguing