Thursday, November 15, 2007

2 Corinthians 12:9

But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly in my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.
2 Corinthians 12:9


The Thought

Do you really believe this verse? Do you really believe that God's power is most displayed, not in our strength, but in our weakness? Do you believe that His strength begins where yours ends? If so, do you live like it? Why do we spend our days trying desperately to bolster our strength and aptitude rather than desperately seeking God? We rely on coffee, vacations, and college degrees, while our Bibles sit on our shelves and our faith grows weak. As long as we try to be self-sufficient and self-reliant, we will never experience the joyful peace that comes from relying on Christ.

The Prayer
Lord, Forgive me for my pride that makes me act I don't need You. Jesus, I need Your grace for my every breath; teach me to rely on You for the strength to get through each day. Draw me to Your Word, push me to my knees, and bring me to the end of my rope so that I can fall into Your arms.

No comments:

I thank God for our 2 beautiful girls =) Destiny & Kalea

I thank God for our 2 beautiful girls =) Destiny & Kalea

Come and Join today. Share your beautiful EVERYDAY LIFE story with us.If God has done anything for you in your life. Please share it with us and we'd love to hear what God has been doing in your life. Thanks for visiting and we can't wait to hear your sharing.

It"s not easy....

Our walk with the Lord is not always easy. Many times we run into troubles, get distracted in this world because we forget to stay focused on our Lord who leads the way. Brothers and sisters, continue to pray. Stay close to HIM and He will protect you from all evil.

These are the some of the books that help me stay focused on Lord Jesus Christ

  • Bible NIV
  • The Power of a praying woman
  • Purpose Driven of life
  • For these tough times
  • Battlefield of the mind

Philippians 2:14

Do everything without complaining or arguing