Friday, March 16, 2007

FUN NIGHT =)

Hello there.... Well, it was a good nite.. We took our daughter, Destiny out today and we went Ice Skating..Whoooo!! I thought I was gonna die but guess what.... I DID IT!!! YIIPPEE!!.. Thanks to those rails.... It kinda helped me at first then i started doing my own thing... Even if i know that everyone was going speedy gonzales there.. I was taking my lovely time and i didn't have to bounce my butt.. lolzz.. What's cute about it was when my daughter Destiny and her dad was chasing each other.. It was kind of scary watching them coz it feels like they were going 100mph...hahahahha... So, i kinda told them to stop...lolz.. But they still didn't listen to me...Oh well.... Man!!! I was so out of shape.. But it was a good work out for your leg esp.your butt...lolzz...Then, we went to Woodfield Mall.. She wanted to go to her new store " Limited too" and she bought some new shirt while her dad kept telling me to buy her more stuff... I said " Nope"... that's enough for now..lolzzz.. So, her dad said that he will take her shopping next week without me..Ayyyyayay!!!! Then, we finally went to eat.. ( We were so hungry after ice skating..)... Then we went to pick up my baby girl at my mom's house... We missed Kai the whole time we were skating.. We saw a lot of kids there.. I think they were around 3 or 4.... We can't wait to take her ice skating next time.. 3 yrs from now..hahahahah.. Well, buenas nochesamigas! Te amo... and hope you all have a wonderful weekend..

Oh yah! before I forget... I made new friends again today..her name is Christy.. She's half burmese and half italian... Very nice lady.. She went shopping for her daughter and bought at least 20 pairs of clothes...Goodness!!!.. She's a chemistry teacher at Maine East..Very pretty lady... They are going to the Carribean cruise ( for her kids spring break)... Hmmmm.. Fun!

Okay nitey nite... Love u guyz and I will blog more later....

Here's the pics from tonite ----

http://picasaweb.google.com/CharismaSantos/ICESKATINGMARCH2006?authkey=zaybhztd4OI

No comments:

I thank God for our 2 beautiful girls =) Destiny & Kalea

I thank God for our 2 beautiful girls =) Destiny & Kalea

Come and Join today. Share your beautiful EVERYDAY LIFE story with us.If God has done anything for you in your life. Please share it with us and we'd love to hear what God has been doing in your life. Thanks for visiting and we can't wait to hear your sharing.

It"s not easy....

Our walk with the Lord is not always easy. Many times we run into troubles, get distracted in this world because we forget to stay focused on our Lord who leads the way. Brothers and sisters, continue to pray. Stay close to HIM and He will protect you from all evil.

These are the some of the books that help me stay focused on Lord Jesus Christ

  • Bible NIV
  • The Power of a praying woman
  • Purpose Driven of life
  • For these tough times
  • Battlefield of the mind

Philippians 2:14

Do everything without complaining or arguing