Sunday, March 18, 2007

Another Wonderful Weekend!

Buenas Noches Readers =) ..Well, it was a beautiful weekend and great weather ..Cold but sunny.. it's okay though.. We can't have it all. It was a great Saturday morning --- breakfast with my family, got ready to go to the office-- This time we had to be at Burr Ridge.. We had new team mate that just recently joined our business and had to go to training.. I thank God for our business.. And we are able to help them accomplished their dreams slowly. With God on our side-- we know that ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. He is an Awesome God! We thank God for HIS many blessings, for HIS love and HIS MERCY. And for the blessed Holy Spirit who strenghtens me day by day, leads to the path of righteousness, and gently speaks to me about the areas of my life that need to change. God is good! Thank you LORD!.... Lunch time, hang out with my team -- helped them with their license and some paperworks...Then we left the office to go to the Mall and got Kalea's earrings.. Yipppee!!! I didn't pick the November birth stone.. I kinda don't like the color.. It's light yellow.. So, we went and get the light pink..... Later afternoon, we went to meet up with my parents but they went to my brother's house to assemble my nephew's basketball thingy that he bought for the backyard.. Destiny went with them--- So, my little one Kai and I went groceries -- We came home and mommy cooked beef stew ( hmmmm, finally i made it very very tender that daddy was very impressed. He he he! Destiny and Dad came home and ate dinner.. Like I said, my hubby was very happy that I made the pork very tender that he can finally chew it this time.. Usually, when I am in a hurry even if it taste good... The beef is not tender as it did tonite... Goodness! I had to let it boil for an hour.. I gotta get pressure cooker so I don't have to wait that long. lolzz.. Right after dinner-- my daughter, Destiny and I baked our Walnut Brownies.. Hmmmm...She helped me baked it.. We made it for the church..... Then, finally the kids went to sleep and Daddy and I finally got to relax and got our stuff ready for the church.. AND MOMMY FINALLY GOT A GOOD MASSAGE FROM DADDY..lolzzz...( He always gives me good massage).. Mommy is too spoiled..Lolz...

Sunday ---- PRAISE GOD FOR ANOTHER WONDERFUL AND SUNNY DAY... We woke up around - 7Am.. Played with the kids till 8Am.. We had to take 2 cars today... Des, kai and myself went to pick up Lorelei and her daughter, Caitlyn... They went to church with us... Hopefully, I can pick her up every Sunday so they can come with us... She doesn't drive..She's also 7 months pregnant and she's very excited .. She's actually having another girl... So, help me pray for her and her family.. for a safe and easy delivery and healthy baby...We had a great sermon this morning " Prayer"..We all know that
Prayer is the most powerful weapon. I thank all of you for your prayers. Let's continue to pray for one another and for everyone.

My parents are so cute.. My mom called me this morning when I was on my way to church.. They just went to their church and they had their date at Denny's.. Every Sunday is their day to date after church -- They try to do something together.... So today - they didn't waste anyday to stay at home.. They went to church and went to eat for breakfast.
My mom told me that they are now qualifed for Senior Citizen breakfast.. My mom is so funny..hahhaahahah.. She wanted to get the free breakfast...lolz. After that-- they went to visit my brother and stayed there the whole day..They left around 2pm to visit my grandma then my parents went out again and ate dinner... ( he he he) My mom is so happy coz my dad is now taking her out mostly every weekend... God is soo good and so loving! Thank you Lord for my loving parents.. Btw, my grandma ( dad side) is now feeling much better.. Getting stronger everyday.. We went to visit her last week.......Finally, our last stopped today -- we went to visit my in-laws because they wanted to see Kalea -- So, we just stayed there till 7pm ..Ate dinner, Destiny was playing with her cousin MJ ( My brother in - law's son..)..William and I just ate and slept....ha ha ha ha .... So, there goes our weekend --- -- Our family are so active that we don't like staying home toooo much.. Sometimes is okay but not all the time...ha ha ha.. We like to do things all the time.. Even if it's something small just as long as we're together --- then we are fine and happy...he he he he.. . .. K-- I'll blog more later.. Okie dokie.. Hope you all had a blessed weekend!!! Love u guyz.. =)


No comments:

I thank God for our 2 beautiful girls =) Destiny & Kalea

I thank God for our 2 beautiful girls =) Destiny & Kalea

Come and Join today. Share your beautiful EVERYDAY LIFE story with us.If God has done anything for you in your life. Please share it with us and we'd love to hear what God has been doing in your life. Thanks for visiting and we can't wait to hear your sharing.

It"s not easy....

Our walk with the Lord is not always easy. Many times we run into troubles, get distracted in this world because we forget to stay focused on our Lord who leads the way. Brothers and sisters, continue to pray. Stay close to HIM and He will protect you from all evil.

These are the some of the books that help me stay focused on Lord Jesus Christ

  • Bible NIV
  • The Power of a praying woman
  • Purpose Driven of life
  • For these tough times
  • Battlefield of the mind

Philippians 2:14

Do everything without complaining or arguing