Thursday, July 17, 2008

Just taking a break

.................just taking a break from work.....Soo busy today.....Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.... As for me and my fam.. As always, busy weekend but always blessed....Just to see your fam and friends are always worth it..... Friday, i had a date with my daughter Destiny to go to her friends grandma's 75th bday at one of the Country Club in Glendale Heights. Saturday, we went to my in-laws to see Kayla. ( God is good.....)..We haven't seen Kayla for almost 5 yrs now...So, everyone was so excited to see her and her family..... Sunday, after service... we went to Great America.. ( just me and destiny)....'Coz I really wasn't planning to go but since my daughter knew about it and it was also my friend's daugther's bday Alexis..Happy Bday Lexis! ...I just felt so bad for my daughter Des...'Coz I knew she wanted to go even if she wasn't saying anything to me...You know how us Mom's ..We always know how our kids feel....=) ..... So, we ended up going around 4.......It was short but sure had a blast....=)......

Last nite --we attended the Wednesday service @Life Changers Church ...God was again spoke to me through HIS words...The message was about humility, humble yourself before God, how to say I'm sorry to someone sincerely not just because you have to say it but because it's coming from your heart, and the last one that really HIT me was " It's okay to cry, that's why God gave us tears"...Wow! that was really good...Another great message, not just for us to hear but also be a doer of HIS words..So I pray that God will help me on this one and I also need to help myself..It's funny how Pastor Gregory said it..He said if its hard for you to cry...Find something to make you cry..If listening to a song, Christian song, Love song or whatever song that will help you cry then do it..If it's a movie, love story, sad story, then go watch it...But you have to sometime cry........ It was soooo good! I wish I can explain it more...I'll see if I can upload the sermon here...

Anyways, the reason why we had to attend the Wednesday service'coz we're going to Ignite Chicago this coming Sunday at 12 along with the Magsingit Family and her friends at church... So, we're all looking forward to this coming Sunday... We missed the one last year
'coz we were at Mexico Cruise.... So, we are very excited and can't wait.....For sure I will blog about it and share you the experience.....Well, I gotta get back to work.....Ciao for now!

God Bless!

No comments:

I thank God for our 2 beautiful girls =) Destiny & Kalea

I thank God for our 2 beautiful girls =) Destiny & Kalea

Come and Join today. Share your beautiful EVERYDAY LIFE story with us.If God has done anything for you in your life. Please share it with us and we'd love to hear what God has been doing in your life. Thanks for visiting and we can't wait to hear your sharing.

It"s not easy....

Our walk with the Lord is not always easy. Many times we run into troubles, get distracted in this world because we forget to stay focused on our Lord who leads the way. Brothers and sisters, continue to pray. Stay close to HIM and He will protect you from all evil.

These are the some of the books that help me stay focused on Lord Jesus Christ

  • Bible NIV
  • The Power of a praying woman
  • Purpose Driven of life
  • For these tough times
  • Battlefield of the mind

Philippians 2:14

Do everything without complaining or arguing