Thursday, July 31, 2008

Just bloggin.....

It's almost 1AM...and thought of blogging since I can't really sleep... Been so many things on my mind this past week and I pray that God will help me get through all this. Anyways, it was nice to see and have dinner with one of my good friend Lina... She stopped by right after work 'coz she forgot something in my car when we went out last Sat....But she stayed till 11..We didn't know that it was that late already. Well, it was always nice to chat with your girls..So, sure we both had a great talk and heart to heart talk..=) My other friend Liz was suppose to stop by but I told her forget it since we all have work the next day. Anyways, I am so looking forward this Sat. Hope to see some of my friends, old friends and some new friends I met on facebook.... I am so glad to get a hold of some of my old friends since really I don't know their numbers anymore... So, i have to go grocery shopping this Friday to bbq . I heard it's gonna be really hot.. Yikkkes! so gotta get ready for that and bring lotz of water too...Okay, i'll blog more tomorrow...I am getting sleepy now...Nitey!

No comments:

I thank God for our 2 beautiful girls =) Destiny & Kalea

I thank God for our 2 beautiful girls =) Destiny & Kalea

Come and Join today. Share your beautiful EVERYDAY LIFE story with us.If God has done anything for you in your life. Please share it with us and we'd love to hear what God has been doing in your life. Thanks for visiting and we can't wait to hear your sharing.

It"s not easy....

Our walk with the Lord is not always easy. Many times we run into troubles, get distracted in this world because we forget to stay focused on our Lord who leads the way. Brothers and sisters, continue to pray. Stay close to HIM and He will protect you from all evil.

These are the some of the books that help me stay focused on Lord Jesus Christ

  • Bible NIV
  • The Power of a praying woman
  • Purpose Driven of life
  • For these tough times
  • Battlefield of the mind

Philippians 2:14

Do everything without complaining or arguing