Sunday, July 6, 2008

Araw nang Kalayaan.( Happy Independence Day)......

Happy Independence Day Everyone!! Hope you all had a wonderful one with ur loved ones.... As for me and my fam... I had such a great long weekend.... Here u go!

Thursday-- I met up with a couple of friends of mine..I finally got to see one of my girls that I haven't seen since March..... So it was really nice to see her..then went shopping afterwards..lol......My dad, nephew, Des and some of my fam went to downtown Chicago to watch fireworks... Grandpa had a great time with his grandchildren....lol...My mom and my Lil one didn't get to go...My mom was not feeling well that day..So, they ended up staying home and we just watched fireworks over here by my house....Nice and perfect view....he he he

Friday - We actually didn't have any plans today but to go swimming..But it was kinda cold ( for me..)..So, since my dad invited us to go to Grand Victoria Buffet for dinner...We all went along with my mother in law and my brother in law... Not the whole fam got to go due to prior engagement they already had......But it was still fun especially eating them crabs..Oh wow!!!! made my day....lol... Since my mother in law wanted to spend more time with Kai...we decided to go with them to watch fireworks at Carol stream..Oh man! it was packed but beautiful..We were right in front where the fireworks was set up...I was scared at first but it was actually safe coz they had this thing where you can't really get too close....

Saturday - Had our weekly lunch date with my hubby. Went to Bahama Breeze this time...As always, we talked for good 3 hours...ha ha ha....Right after lunch, i went to pick up my kids and mom..then we went to Wood field Mall, Game works and ate at Chipotle for dinner..My brother also met up with us...... God is just sooo good... I continued to pray that my brother will continue to grow with the Lord and spend more time with us as a family...For these past months...Hes been hanging out with us..Not just on a family event but even just ordinary days.......So happy =) Thank you Lord =)

Sunday =) Went to 10AM service today. Another great message from Pastor Gregory Dickow....Last week he talked about " Taking Back what Devil has stolen from You" and today he talked about " Expect the Unexpected".. Expect the unexpected, not in just what you might be asked to surrender, but also in the bounty of blessings you will receive in return.
My lil one was good today....She went to the children ministry for her age and had a great time and played with some kids..... Last week she was not feeling it....I guess coz she had a lil cold and just wanted to stay with Mommy..=)...... So yah! then we went to Manila Fiesta for lunch...Oh goodness!!! that's out 4th buffet this week..Not good..ha ha ha..... Finally, we went home ..took a nap and we were suppose to visit Bro.Gerry but I guess he was at my brother's house for Pam's practice and bday celebration..And it also happened that Magsingit fam was there too...So, that was nice..we BBQ and chat again....lol.. and they are all excited for tomorrow....Lord, I pray for Pam's party tomorrow.. I pray for the family. I pray that all will go well your way Father. We pray for a beautiful day tomorrow Lord....We Praise Your Name Lord, Amen.....


Goodnite and God Bless You Readers =)

No comments:

I thank God for our 2 beautiful girls =) Destiny & Kalea

I thank God for our 2 beautiful girls =) Destiny & Kalea

Come and Join today. Share your beautiful EVERYDAY LIFE story with us.If God has done anything for you in your life. Please share it with us and we'd love to hear what God has been doing in your life. Thanks for visiting and we can't wait to hear your sharing.

It"s not easy....

Our walk with the Lord is not always easy. Many times we run into troubles, get distracted in this world because we forget to stay focused on our Lord who leads the way. Brothers and sisters, continue to pray. Stay close to HIM and He will protect you from all evil.

These are the some of the books that help me stay focused on Lord Jesus Christ

  • Bible NIV
  • The Power of a praying woman
  • Purpose Driven of life
  • For these tough times
  • Battlefield of the mind

Philippians 2:14

Do everything without complaining or arguing