Sunday, June 15, 2008

How Great is OUR GOD!

Happy Father's Day Lord! ...The just man walks in his integrity: his children are blessed after him - Proverbs 20:7.........

Good evening bloggers...Please allow me to share you our day --- This morning --as soon as we woke up......Destiny gave her gift to her dad.... And at first...It was all quiet.... till I heard a loud scream from my hubby....ha ha ha.. He was soo happy 'coz i know he's been wanting to experience to ride a racing car..and actually go for 175 mph...So, we gave him the gift certificate and he will experience it next week....More pics next week.... --We all got ready to go to church, and this is our 2ND service at this church. The church name is Life changers church and pick up my mom.... Great service today by Pastor Gregory Dickow...Sooo anointed by the Holy Spirit...How great is Our God...He is OUR Father that knows it all..God knows what we went thru and what were going thru but He is soo loving, merciful God and and HE is always there for us for whatever reason..Everything is in his hands. My husband and I was in tears because no matter what happened....... GOD IS ALWAYS THERE for us!

Right after service --- we went to the restaurant to celebrate Father's Day .......

Today was also my friend Rain's graduation Party.....Congrats Rain!!! We always knew you'd make it....We love you....I wasn't really planning of going today since we all just got back from St.Louis...But I'm glad we did.....It was all worth it.... Plus God spoke to me at the service today... One of the message was " To live your life, enjoy your day,visit someone, encourage someone, bring some food to someones home and don't wait for an invitation..:....Well, since I've been thinking and missing my friends sooo much...Today was a good opportunity to see them.... I also know how it feels especially this is a big important day for her...I'm sure she wanted to share it with her friends..So, she was really surprise to see us there.....Well, this is my update for today....

Here some of the pictures ( it's all mix pictures from this weekend)




Hope y'all had a blessed Father's day!

Blessed and Joy!

Nitey =)

No comments:

I thank God for our 2 beautiful girls =) Destiny & Kalea

I thank God for our 2 beautiful girls =) Destiny & Kalea

Come and Join today. Share your beautiful EVERYDAY LIFE story with us.If God has done anything for you in your life. Please share it with us and we'd love to hear what God has been doing in your life. Thanks for visiting and we can't wait to hear your sharing.

It"s not easy....

Our walk with the Lord is not always easy. Many times we run into troubles, get distracted in this world because we forget to stay focused on our Lord who leads the way. Brothers and sisters, continue to pray. Stay close to HIM and He will protect you from all evil.

These are the some of the books that help me stay focused on Lord Jesus Christ

  • Bible NIV
  • The Power of a praying woman
  • Purpose Driven of life
  • For these tough times
  • Battlefield of the mind

Philippians 2:14

Do everything without complaining or arguing