Thursday, June 12, 2008

Father and daugther time........

Let me just do a quick blog here...... See -- in a way it's good and it's not good to make your own schedule... My hubby took a couple days off from work & business again..lol.... and just plannd his day with my eldest daugther Destiny....So, he asked Destiny what she wanted to do since she's on summer vacation......I guess she said swimming and Safari Land....So yah! they went swimming without me and my lil one.... And to make me feel jels..lolz.. they keep sending me pictures... =( ... But really, Im glad that they have their time alone..........so, when i got home --my husband was feeling so sick due to that Roller Coaster from Safari Land.... I guess he just ate when he rode that.... Plus he was forced to ride that...Knowing Destiny --she will force you...lolz.. Kids just don't understand that it's different when ur getting old....Hmm, did i just say Old....oh no! hey, i think im much better now and i get to do more stuff than when I was in my teen...lol.... Ok.. that's it for now...Gotta pack... Vavoooo

No comments:

I thank God for our 2 beautiful girls =) Destiny & Kalea

I thank God for our 2 beautiful girls =) Destiny & Kalea

Come and Join today. Share your beautiful EVERYDAY LIFE story with us.If God has done anything for you in your life. Please share it with us and we'd love to hear what God has been doing in your life. Thanks for visiting and we can't wait to hear your sharing.

It"s not easy....

Our walk with the Lord is not always easy. Many times we run into troubles, get distracted in this world because we forget to stay focused on our Lord who leads the way. Brothers and sisters, continue to pray. Stay close to HIM and He will protect you from all evil.

These are the some of the books that help me stay focused on Lord Jesus Christ

  • Bible NIV
  • The Power of a praying woman
  • Purpose Driven of life
  • For these tough times
  • Battlefield of the mind

Philippians 2:14

Do everything without complaining or arguing