Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Weekend 2008

Hope you all had a blessed Long Memorial Weekend.... Well, here are some pictures and videos of our long weekend

Friday - May 23rd We took our grandma out to Little Quipo (Filipino buffet restaurant) for her 78th bday... She was soo happy that she didn't want to end the night. She finally met my brother's mother in law... Let's just say that they were chatting the whole night...



Saturday - May 24th My husband and i had our time alone and ate at Kyoki's Japanese restaurant. One of our favorite restaurant in Oakbrook. Yummy! Then we finally went home...But Kai --I can feel that she didn't want to stay home so I took her out to Target and bought some new videos for her while Des and Will stayed home. lolz...


Sunday - May 25th Today is the official last day of our home church, AOGIM and I know that God has a big plan for all of us, for his people. When one door closes, God always open another. It was a great service today. And I can't wait of what God has plan for us. We learned so much from everyone that was at AOG, learned so much from all the Pastors. God has been good to all of us. I just want to say Thank you Lord for guiding us and for giving us the opportunity to once again serve you. We love you Lord! We were supposed to stop by at my bestfriend Love's bbq but we had a family gathering at my inlaws. So we stayed there till night....I was actually looking forward to their bbq and of course to see her ( not just food. ok) ...Next time!

Monday -May 26th THANK YOU LORD FOR THE WEATHER! On our way there --we were praying 'coz we heard that we were gonna get some storm....But God is good! We didn't get no RAIN at all! ...We went to see my honey's ( boys) lol... It was nice to see some of them... It was actually my friend Tal and I that ( kinda) organized it.. So the boys can see each other again... It was nice to see them played some sports ( with their kids) this time...ha ha ha ha... I really didn't get to chat with my friend tal 'coz we were so busy with the kids but hey! thanks for the Halo halo Tal... that was good.. =) ...

Enjoy the pictures! Hope you and your family had a fun, safe and blessed memorial day weekend


No comments:

I thank God for our 2 beautiful girls =) Destiny & Kalea

I thank God for our 2 beautiful girls =) Destiny & Kalea

Come and Join today. Share your beautiful EVERYDAY LIFE story with us.If God has done anything for you in your life. Please share it with us and we'd love to hear what God has been doing in your life. Thanks for visiting and we can't wait to hear your sharing.

It"s not easy....

Our walk with the Lord is not always easy. Many times we run into troubles, get distracted in this world because we forget to stay focused on our Lord who leads the way. Brothers and sisters, continue to pray. Stay close to HIM and He will protect you from all evil.

These are the some of the books that help me stay focused on Lord Jesus Christ

  • Bible NIV
  • The Power of a praying woman
  • Purpose Driven of life
  • For these tough times
  • Battlefield of the mind

Philippians 2:14

Do everything without complaining or arguing