Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mom's Day =)

I hope each & everyone of you had a wonderful day with your kids & ur loved ones. On this very special day I feel very blessed to be a mother to my 2 wonderful children. We all know that mother's love never ends. It's always there. And I am so glad. I love it when my mom and I would just talk and vent and get it out. Thank you mom for being an amazing mother at Every stage of motherhood. Thank you Des & Kalea, for giving me the chance to be a mother and loving me when I am not perfect. Thank you Honey..You are everything and above all I thank God that we are in this journey called "parenthood" together.

So, what did we do this weekend????

Friday - We had a FAMILY DAY/ Mother's Day at Odyssey Fun Club..We were there for almost 4 hours... We had so much fun just to be a kid again. Kalea took all her sister's tickets and got the ELMO for 500 tickets. lolzz


Saturday - Woke up early - got the kids ready and took my mom and my grandma to Heavenly Massage as our Mother's Day gift to them.. My grandma's first time to get her little foot spa done.. She was soo cute that she didn't want any color on her nails. My mom got her hair cut done and she's also the same way as her mom that she didn't want any color on her hair. But that's okay -- they always look beautiful with or without colors on their faces or hair. lolzz... They didn't want to have lunch tho coz we had another party to go to that afternoon. Met up with my honey at her Uncle's house in Oak brook to celebrate his cousin's first bday.... Went home around 4 pm...Relax and took a nap.... Dinner time at Uncle Jun's house to celebrate my cousin's 6th bday..Whew!! trust me -- I was sooo tired but it was all worth it.. I had a great time just chillin with my cousins and Aunts..... Kai played all night that she was sooo cute that even if she didn't know the kids.. She would go up to them and smiled at them...I bet if she only knew how to say it-- she would introduce herself...lolz...


Sunday - We went to church.... Kalea was awesome joining us for practice..She just grabbed the mic from us & started singing with her own baby words. ..She was singing and doing her praise & worship to Our Heavenly Father. Soo cute to see our children singing for the Lord. -- We had a good small group bible study service taught by Bro. Jesse. Here's the verse that we went over yesterday... Ephesians 6 "Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right" We had lunch at Taste of thai..receivd an hand made card from my kids..William started teaching Kalea to say "Nice to meet you & shake your hand at the sametime" ..So, she's been doing that to all of us and some people that she knows... lolz.... But you have to first say "Nice to meet you".... Right after we finished, I went to buy ingredients to cook for dinner... My parents in law came over to have dinner. So, i just made catfish sinigang ( filipino dish) and bought some dessert. They came over for dinner after Medieval Times ( gift from Mikey, their youngest son)....And then FINALLY --- my time alone with my hubby.... Thank you Lord for this wonderful blessed weekend.....

Here some of the pictures & short video of Kai that will tell you all about it.





Love you all! Char =)

No comments:

I thank God for our 2 beautiful girls =) Destiny & Kalea

I thank God for our 2 beautiful girls =) Destiny & Kalea

Come and Join today. Share your beautiful EVERYDAY LIFE story with us.If God has done anything for you in your life. Please share it with us and we'd love to hear what God has been doing in your life. Thanks for visiting and we can't wait to hear your sharing.

It"s not easy....

Our walk with the Lord is not always easy. Many times we run into troubles, get distracted in this world because we forget to stay focused on our Lord who leads the way. Brothers and sisters, continue to pray. Stay close to HIM and He will protect you from all evil.

These are the some of the books that help me stay focused on Lord Jesus Christ

  • Bible NIV
  • The Power of a praying woman
  • Purpose Driven of life
  • For these tough times
  • Battlefield of the mind

Philippians 2:14

Do everything without complaining or arguing