Monday, November 19, 2007

Our Dad's 60th birthday Celebration

It's almost the end of the day.. Let me just do a short blog before I go home. i like to do it here at work. ( I like the computer..lolz)...

Friday

We just stayed home, ordered some food and rented some movies to watch. Didn't really do anything but just trying to prepare for this coming week. Destiny wanted me to check the mail cuz she was waiting for her report card... And yup! we got it... I just want to say " Congrats to Destiny".. She's in High Honor Roll for this semester... Keep up the Good Work Des! We are so proud of you =)

Saturday

Woke up early--- Went to Dunkin Donuts .. Bought some breakfast for my father in law and Vince.. They were trying to finish the office last Saturday ( should be done this week). After the office.. Will, the kids and I went to Oriental Buffet for lunch...And it's funny... First time, we actually gave Kai her plate and fork.. Oh goodness! she was sooo cute and excited that she made a big mess under the table... She ate so much that day...ha ha ha...
After lunch -- we went to Michael's to buy Destiny's project... And here I am so excited about putting my Christmas tree... I ended buying stuff for the house... Destiny wanted to do the bow for the tree.. So, I let her and didn't really turn out the way we want it to.. But we still used some of it and the rest will just use it for the gift.. But hey, I am so proud of her for even trying 'cuz I can't even do that myself..ha ha ha... I feel bad cuz It was also Lala
s 7th birthday and we didn't get to go.. Had to do so many things.. Plus my parents came over and brought some Popeye's for us...They didn't leave till 10:30PM.. So, it was too late for us to go.. Happy birthday La! We love you...

Sunday

Thanksgiving Celebration at church.. Pastor Renato and his family came ... We were so happy to see all of them there... We ordered Boston Market ( and I forgot to order sweet potatoes..sorry guyz)..

My family and I gave our dad a small gathering for his 60th birthday,..It was a sucess..Thanks to my brother, my sister, my mom and my daugther Des for helping me plan this birthday for my dad...We had a great time.. Some couldn't make it... Prior engagement, working and other parties...But what's important is ... To see the smile on my dad's face... I thank God for our dad.. He worked so hard to give us a good life.. I pray the Lord to continue to protect &blessed
him all the days of his life and that he may live a long healthy life.

Well, i gotta go now.. My hubby and my daugther are waiting for me .. Destiny has a parents conference meeting at 6:30 tonite.. I told my hubby that he doesn't have to go but so far hes the one that doesn't want to miss this... lolz.. He hasn't miss one so far... Oh well, i guess he also wants to hear and see whats going on at school... He probably doesn't want to hear it from me...lolz.. He knows that Im not detailed when it comes to telling story..... k.. vavoo.. God Bless You All!


Just click on my Picasaweb to see some pictures..

http://picasaweb.google.com/SantosFamily2007/DADDYS60THBDAYTHANKSGIVNGCELEBRATIONATCHURCH

No comments:

I thank God for our 2 beautiful girls =) Destiny & Kalea

I thank God for our 2 beautiful girls =) Destiny & Kalea

Come and Join today. Share your beautiful EVERYDAY LIFE story with us.If God has done anything for you in your life. Please share it with us and we'd love to hear what God has been doing in your life. Thanks for visiting and we can't wait to hear your sharing.

It"s not easy....

Our walk with the Lord is not always easy. Many times we run into troubles, get distracted in this world because we forget to stay focused on our Lord who leads the way. Brothers and sisters, continue to pray. Stay close to HIM and He will protect you from all evil.

These are the some of the books that help me stay focused on Lord Jesus Christ

  • Bible NIV
  • The Power of a praying woman
  • Purpose Driven of life
  • For these tough times
  • Battlefield of the mind

Philippians 2:14

Do everything without complaining or arguing