Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Relaxing 4 days weekend =)

Wednesday night

We went to my in-laws house and had dinner there. We did nothing but laugh all night ‘coz the chocolate I was eating …It melt so fast in my mouth and I was talking and laughing at the same time and I didn’t realize that I was already drooling all over my honey’s polo shirt…. I thought that was funny…

Thursday


Aaaahh!!!! I can feel the winter already. Lolzz… Destiny went to our room early and played with Kai and they both jumped to our bed. It feels so good just to lay down all day with your loved ones. =) .The 3 of us shared what we were thankful for…it was so nice to hear all the blessings that God has given us… We all got ready.... We were planning to go to Richard Walker for brunch but I know that it was going to be too crowded so we ended up at IHOP. Stayed there till lunch… Late afternoon – Destiny wanted us to go to the hospital with Dad…So; we went to dr op him off. Went to meet his co workers and walked around at the Hospital… Dad needed to work one holiday. So he picked Thanksgiving…. So he can be with us Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day… We went home and add more Christmas Decorations…. Waiting for my family to pick us up… We had thanksgiving dinner at my cousin Eugene’s house… It feels so different..… I really felt God’s work in my families’ lives… I feel more comfortable with my dad’s side… I feel the love this time…. Thank you Lord!!!…
As soon as we got home… The kids and I put on our pajamas and went to pick up dad…. We watched the movie “ Nativity”. It’s a good movie to watch with your family…

Friday

I was planning to go shopping but my little one had a fever for 2 hours. I got so worried again. I laid hands all over her body and prayed… Thank God and her fever didn’t continue. But since I know that she wasn’t feeling well. I just decide to stay home with my kids. Thank God I did. It was sooo relaxing. Just eating, watching and play with them =) …

Saturday

Des and I did some Birthday shopping for Kalea…didn’t really do much today

Sunday

We dropped off Kai to mommy so she can get some more rest before we went to church… Today was different…. I really can’t type the detail but let me just say that God is so wonderful. He knows what were going through as a church. He knows that were hurting, were struggling and we need him… My hubby, bro.martin and sister marge ..We all ended up staying till 6pm. We just had heart to heart talk, great sharing from one another and at the end we held hands, and we all said our prayers. It was so powerful. We felt HIM. I know that He was there, comforting us, hugging us…I know that God knows our every tear. Thank you Lord for being so kind and the patience that you have given us. We lift everything up to you Lord. Just like what God told Moses that it wouldn’t be easy but He will be with him. I know that we all feel insecure at times. But we don’t have to depend on our own strength. Because God had promised to be with us, just as he was with Moses. When God asks us to do something, I know that HE will give us the ability and the resources to do it. Because ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!

GOD IS ALWAYS GOOD!

No comments:

I thank God for our 2 beautiful girls =) Destiny & Kalea

I thank God for our 2 beautiful girls =) Destiny & Kalea

Come and Join today. Share your beautiful EVERYDAY LIFE story with us.If God has done anything for you in your life. Please share it with us and we'd love to hear what God has been doing in your life. Thanks for visiting and we can't wait to hear your sharing.

It"s not easy....

Our walk with the Lord is not always easy. Many times we run into troubles, get distracted in this world because we forget to stay focused on our Lord who leads the way. Brothers and sisters, continue to pray. Stay close to HIM and He will protect you from all evil.

These are the some of the books that help me stay focused on Lord Jesus Christ

  • Bible NIV
  • The Power of a praying woman
  • Purpose Driven of life
  • For these tough times
  • Battlefield of the mind

Philippians 2:14

Do everything without complaining or arguing