Monday, March 26, 2007

PRECIOUS FRIENDS



Buenas Nochez Friends,

Hope everyone had a blessed weekend! Well, i did.... Friday nite-- i got to hang out with my girls. Thanks to my best friend Lovely, she was able to get everyone together there.. She had to call them individually so that they all would go.. See, the last time we all got together was last Christmas. So, everyone was so happy when they all got to Chilis. One of our favorite place to go for dinner..lolz. We got in trouble too cuz I we were so loud.. And yes! I admit...I am first to say that I am guilty..lolzz.. My hubby, my daugther Destiny, our friend Martin and Matthew stopped by at Chilis to get my daugther's Ice Skate.. They went Ice skating that nite... My friend Marge and I went to meet up with them after Chilis. We all went home right after. Went to pick up my lil one Kalea at my mom's house. We came home and we just relax and went to sleep early to get ready for our Local convention the next day ( Saturday).

Saturday ---- we got ready to go to Midwest Conference Center ( Northlake Il). It was an awesome event. I thank God everyday for our business. Not only we helped people with their financial plan but also we are building our friendship with our business partners and clients. But most importantly, we can minister to them and able to share our Life with Jesus. My husband and I along with my daughter Destiny and soon Kalea love meeting new people everyday. It makes us realize that wherever you go... You can meet new friends everyday.. =) . After the event-- we went to Portillos and had lunch.. Then, our last stopped - we went to Marge's house for her Party Lite show... It was fun!!! As always, I had to joke around..lolzzz. That is always been part of me and will never go away...ha ha ha.. Yup! i didn't buy anything..But I got the catalog.. and hopefully..I'll order when I feel like it...lolzzz... Ayayyayyay! I have to get a house first-- if i buy those candles.. I don't have anymore room in my house..lolzz.. That was my Saturday nite..And finally went home and my honey was already home... Just watched movie and finally went to sleep....

Sunday - got ready for the church! Thank God for this morning...Nice Sunny Weather.. My Kai Kai wanted to play all day.. And today I discover her beautiful smile...ha ha... If you are about to take her picture..No matter what she's doing..Crying or playing..>She will stop and pose and smile for you....ha ha ha ha.. Soooo cute! We went to visit her grandparents ( dad side) in Chicago.. Dad and I played basketball.. After that we stopped by at the office... Kai and I fell asleep while Destiny was helping dad putting his song book ( for church ) in order.. Then when Kai and woke up , we all went to eat at Hong Ning ( Filipino Chinese restaurant).. .. We didn't want to go home yet cuz the weather was so beautiful- so we decide to hang out at the parking lot of Mc Donald for few minutes and just talk and enjoy the weather.. Mom and Dad stopped by at the house right after their date.... That was our weekend! Thank you, Thank you Lord for a wonderful weekend and Thank you lord for a wonderful friends and Thank you Lord for always being there with us..

Goodnite...

Check out our pictures this last weekend..Go to the last page to see the latest. Thanks


http://picasaweb.google.com/CharismaSantosCharismaSantos










No comments:

I thank God for our 2 beautiful girls =) Destiny & Kalea

I thank God for our 2 beautiful girls =) Destiny & Kalea

Come and Join today. Share your beautiful EVERYDAY LIFE story with us.If God has done anything for you in your life. Please share it with us and we'd love to hear what God has been doing in your life. Thanks for visiting and we can't wait to hear your sharing.

It"s not easy....

Our walk with the Lord is not always easy. Many times we run into troubles, get distracted in this world because we forget to stay focused on our Lord who leads the way. Brothers and sisters, continue to pray. Stay close to HIM and He will protect you from all evil.

These are the some of the books that help me stay focused on Lord Jesus Christ

  • Bible NIV
  • The Power of a praying woman
  • Purpose Driven of life
  • For these tough times
  • Battlefield of the mind

Philippians 2:14

Do everything without complaining or arguing