Friday, March 16, 2007

Living in God's Power

Great message I received this morning..I love the feeling that whenever I come to work and open my email.. I see my brothers and sisters in Christ that would send me all God's message. I love reading all of them.. Thank you and let's continue to share HIS words..

Living in God's Power

Today's Scripture
"With God all things are possible." (Matthew 19:26)

Today's Word from Joel and Victoria
God promises so many good things for your life, but He wants you to step up and receive them. If you come to Him and claim the blessings and abundance He has offered, then your life will be changed forever. God has all of the power necessary to restore broken families, replace lost trust, and work miraculous acts that no one could expect to see happen. In fact, many families and individuals have been changed by God through this ministry because of seeds of faithfulness and hope that were planted by people like you! All things are possible with God, and if He is in your life, you can plant seeds that will one day grow and give someone the hope of Jesus!
A Prayer for Today
God, I know that You have the ability to change people through me. Thank You for changing me and giving me the ability to trust You for great things. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

Have A Blessed Day!

No comments:

I thank God for our 2 beautiful girls =) Destiny & Kalea

I thank God for our 2 beautiful girls =) Destiny & Kalea

Come and Join today. Share your beautiful EVERYDAY LIFE story with us.If God has done anything for you in your life. Please share it with us and we'd love to hear what God has been doing in your life. Thanks for visiting and we can't wait to hear your sharing.

It"s not easy....

Our walk with the Lord is not always easy. Many times we run into troubles, get distracted in this world because we forget to stay focused on our Lord who leads the way. Brothers and sisters, continue to pray. Stay close to HIM and He will protect you from all evil.

These are the some of the books that help me stay focused on Lord Jesus Christ

  • Bible NIV
  • The Power of a praying woman
  • Purpose Driven of life
  • For these tough times
  • Battlefield of the mind

Philippians 2:14

Do everything without complaining or arguing